Pet – Collect
- Fully Insured & Secure Vehicle
- Pet Safety & First Aid Trained [OCN]
- Door to Door Local Service
- Single Fee Covers Both Journeys
For the convenience of our customers we provide a home collection service – ‘Pet-Collect‘.
Prices start from only £1.50 and covers both the collection & drop-off of your pet within the local area, following an appointment with us.
Please find below a map of our core collection areas and some additional details on the service.
- Pet-Collect is an additional item available on request with our morning appointments. Collections will be scheduled around 9:30am with Drop-off’s before 2:30pm the same day, but the exact details will be confirmed prior to each appointment.
- Pre-booking is required.
- Pet-Collect is for the transport of pets only – we’re afraid our insurance does not extend to the carrying of passengers.
- Charges cover both the collection & return journey from our core areas listed below:
– Loggerheads area £1.50
– Ashley & Norton areas £2.50
– Market Drayton area £3.50
– Hodnet & Telford areas £5.00
For collections outside of these immediate areas please Contact Us for a price.
- We support the Friends of Crudgington group, and are involved in fundraising activities for the local primary school. We currently offer collections & drop-off services for parents at the school free of charge.
- Having worked with the Eyton Parish group we are pleased to offer the service free of charge to all residents within the village of Eyton Upon-the-Weald Moors.
- Due to restrictions on disabled access to the salon in Mucclestone, we also offer the collection service free of charge to ‘Blue Badge’ permit holders.