Pet-Collect: Service Details
The map below shows our core collection areas and provide some additional details on the service.
- An additional item selectable with our morning appointments.
- Pre-booking is required.
- Pet-Collect is for the transport of pets only as our insurance does not extend to the carrying of passengers.
- £3.50 charge covers both the collection & return journey from our core areas. For collections outside of these areas please Contact Us for a price.
- Collection scheduled around 9:30am with Drop-off’s around 2:30pm the same day, but the exact details will be confirmed prior to each appointment.
|Loggerheads||[TF9 4**]||Ashley||[TF9 4**]|
|Ashley Heath||[TF9 4**]||Norton in Hales||[TF9 4**]|
|Market Drayton||[TF9 1**]||Hales||[TF9 2**]|
|Longford||[TF9 3**]||Tern Hill||[TF9 3**]|
|Buntingsdale||[TF9 2**]||Wollerton||[TF9 3**]|
|Lostford||[TF9 3**]||Hodnet||[TF9 3**]|
|Peplow||[TF9 3**]||Waters Upton||[TF6 6**]|
|Crudgington||[TF6 6**]||Long Lane||[TF6 6**]|
|*Eyton Village||[TF6 6**]||*Crudgington School||[TF6 6**]|
- We support the Friends of Crudgington group, and are involved in fundraising activities for the local primary school. As a benefit to the group, we offer the service to the school and its patrons at a discounted rate of £2 – all proceeds of which are donated to the Friends group.
- Having worked with the Eyton Parish group we offer the service at £zero charge to all residents within the village of Eyton Upon-the-Weald Moors.
- Due to restrictions on disabled access to the salon, we offer the service at £zero charge to ‘Blue Badge’ permit holders.
Pedicure: Service Details
This helps to make sure that the nails don’t become damaged and cuts down on the pet scratching furniture etc.
Bath & Brush: Service Details
- Checking for signs of parasites:
- Check for any underlying skin conditions:
- Deep cuts & grazes
- Lumps & Boils
- Overall condition of their coat
- *Overall condition of Eyes, Ears and Mouth for signs of infection
*Please see our FAQ’s Page for details of specific exclusions
We will select from our range of shampoo’s & conditions, the ideal treatment for your pets coat and facial hair.
We Don’t Use Drying Cages – our experience shows that a hands on approach helps to create a good relationship between the groomer & the pet – reducing stress for them both too!